Google

Monday, June 11, 2007

AN EVENING ON FC ROAD

Unknown date me and a friend over sport bike
Near FC road bridge rain in dim light
Convoy of cars towards FC road, my jacket flash
Left the bike go to SBI ATM for pockets full cash
Move some distance with awesome rain and cool wind
Belles and beaus outside koyla restaurant for some place find
2 min walk and see over 2 kids water of rain thrown by a big van
Corn clubs owner gives smile 2 me and say hello gentleman
Was trying to enjoy each and every moment of god happiness
Crossed the square saw barcode on left and some hopeful mess
Was counting my tears going to snowman
Near chaitanya took café mocca cone
Walking walking and talking with hand over
Right ear between somewhere on my phone
On deccan a no name café sit on a chair
Was alone my right table 4 girls its not fair
Enjoying the latte and shaking chair front and back
Fallen in between crowds my mind damn sake
One of 4 girls gives upon me a loud grin on my fall
Adjust my chair abashed few moment pass looking wall
Then a small sound on my right
This time same chit on the ground what! a scene
It’s my turn u can understand what I mean……………


ASHISH 12 may 07 08:27 pm

1 comment:

marathi-sms said...

this is simply awesome.