Google

Monday, June 11, 2007

ASHISH

I have travel experience in executive class flights
Sometime I enjoy the ride of wagon in nights
I had seen golden mountains of munshari in the morning
Long walk on the beaches of goa cost in evening
Sleep whole day on the sand of rajistan in june
Night Loiter on the bike in pune roads
Hang by a thread in mumbai local like heavy loads
One day I took dinner in taj exostica candle night
Next day with friends in tea stall single sip fight
Cavort from heart when eyes full with tears
Sad sometime in party when everyone enjoys beers
One day I helped a poor old man on the cost of my dreams
In my last birthday was alone in mcd coffee and ice-creams
I believe in god and god grace
Diamond eyes and smiling face
Past some time I enjoyed like a big Celebrity ways
Now I want to enjoy like a little child hungry from 3 days………


ASHISH 30 april 07 11:59 am

No comments: