Google

Monday, December 8, 2008

HOW CAN I LOCK YOU?


How can I lock you in my feelings?

When you have right to leave me alone

I tried very hard to burn my past memory

But you are still in my every song

Your comparisons are going towards fade

But you are part of my every panting shade

I know I was always foul for you and you are my heart ace

What I can do when every time in god I see your face

Yesterday I throw all my whishes over a man

Who was just proudly speaking your name?

 So I think I still love you

Tell me does your hands softness is same as some time before

I never touched them coz I don’t want to dirty them

The sweetness of food you ate from my hand

Do you still feels when eat from your own hand

I don’t want to open my eyes again coz you are not here

Girl tell me

Do you still like the roses, I purchased for you from every where?

Sometime I think that I still love you

But

How can I lock you in my feelings?

When you have right to leave me alone

 

ASHISH                                                          16 March 08 03:55 pm

No comments: