Google

Monday, July 9, 2007

LAST FRIEND


No achievement in my life
The fear of emptiness stare my eyes
Yes it is right when you feel so alone
Everything going from your life which you like
When you rising in the morning
And lost your yawning
When your dreams fall
And shattered
You try to pick some pieces
But your hand remains empty
When you think you spend your time
Till now for helping the cruel people
When you are so sad and no where to go
Then try to remember
You have an old friend
Who is always with you?
Why you forget this friend
Are you forget days when we laugh together
We cry together
We share our secrets together
When I am sick your hand on my head
When I am feeling so alone
You always on my bed
Are you forget when you cloth my jacket
And I am in your shoes
Loitering in a market
You give me money when my pockets empty
You forget things when we are in college
Time when I am always done errors
And you take my punishments
The time when my unsuccessful love
My heart go deep and no where to go
You give me light of thousand suns
I wish always god that you give me everything
But what I do from these things
If my friend not with me
Oh! God hold me in your hand
And take my all pain
Give me my true friend
For rest of my life

23 november 2005 8:00pm
ASHISH

No comments: